Your customers bring fresh challenges every day. Stay competitive, with a partner you can trust. Integra Wholesale provides dependable Ethernet service, dedicated support and a shared sense of urgency to meet your customer demands.
Seamlessly extend your network with a single carrier-grade connection. Build competitive proposals with confidence using our convenient Loop Qualification tool.
- Seamless Expansion of your Network – Expand your network by connecting to Integra Wholesale with a NNI in any of our market areas. This single connection will provide you access to our entire 35 metro market footprint.
- Secure Performance – Keep traffic secure with our diversely-routed backbone with self-healing optical connections. Our Ethernet Services are provisioned over our own fiber backbone, and MPLS core, with Service Level Agreements (SLAs) that guarantee the highest reliability standards.
- Certified by Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) – Count on our Ethernet Services to meet the industry’s highest standards. Our Ethernet Services are MEF 9 & 14 certified, guaranteeing unrivaled dependability.
Integra’s Ethernet Services include:
- E-Line – Connect your customer’s remote offices to your main location with either a point-to-point or a hub and spoke configuration using Integra Wholesale’s E-Line service. Seamlessly expand your customer’s network by replacing their existing, rigid private line connections while maintaining their existing IP routing.
- E-LAN – Provide your customers with a multipoint-to-multipoint network to connect all of their remote offices. Integra’s Wholesale E-LAN service enables your customers to manage their traffic to all of their office locations across a transparent Layer 2 network. As their business needs grow, easily add locations and bandwidth.