Email Client Configuration Instructions
Have you checked your POP email request interval? POP (Post Office Protocol) mail clients used for Integra email accounts should be configured to check for new mail at intervals no shorter than 5 minutes. Customers performing excessive checks for new mail may be blocked from accessing the POP mail server until proper customer configuration changes have been made. See Integra's Acceptable Use Policy for more information.
General Email Configuration Settings
- UserName: your full email address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Password: your email password
- Incoming mail server type: "POP3"
- Incoming mail server: pop.integra.net
- Incoming mail server port: 110
- Incoming mail server type: "IMAP"
- Incoming mail server: imap.integra.net
- Incoming mail server port: 143
- Outgoing mail server: smtp.integra.net
- Outgoing mail server port: 587
The outgoing mail server requires "Authentication" and you may have a checkbox for this. Have you checked your POP email request interval?
Email Frequently Asked Questions
Windows Email Programs
• Outlook 2007
• Outlook 2002/2003 (Office XP)
• Outlook Express
• Windows Mail (Vista)
Macintosh Email Programs
• OSX Mail