UC Cloud Voice is an easy-to-manage enterprise-class, cloud-based communications solution.
- All the voice features of an on premise PBX
- Use IP phones, desktop, or mobile clients
- Chat, desktop sharing, click to dial, drag and drop functions
- Managed network connectivity to your location
- Advanced contact center functionality
- On-site installation, training and support
Put your PBX in the cloud
UC Cloud Voice provides customizable phone features per user and replaces all of the features of traditional PBX systems so your business can experience a smooth transition to your new hosted PBX phone system.
|Boost team collaboration
Advanced unified communication tools enable your employees to use integrated presence, instant messaging, desktop sharing, conferencing and their mobile devices to stay connected when traveling or working remotely.
Enhance your business continuity plan
With on-site failover options and redundancy built into the platform, your calls can be redirected to mobile devices during an outage so you never miss important calls.
|Experience true mobility
Calls can ring to multiple devices and active calls can be transferred between devices without interrupting the call for on-the-go workers
Improve Customer Engagement
UC Cloud Voice gives you advanced contact center
tools to provide your customers with a personalized experience and responsive care whether you have a couple agents for scheduling appointments or a large care center.
UC Cloud Voice offers the best Hosted PBX solution.
Experience simple cloud management with customization that is typically only available with location-based PBX systems.
- Replace all normal voice features of traditional on premise PBX systems - with an easy-to-manage hosted voice solution. Download feature comparison »
|IP phones for every need – Mitel® IP phones from entry-level to multi-function color touch display.
- Single vendor solution – everything you’ll need for your communications solution from managed network connectivity to your location, phones, SIP trunking, voice features, voicemail, and desktop clients for collaboration.
- Reduce the burden on IT resources – simplify management with full service installation and ongoing on-site support.
- Lower costs – experience predictable monthly costs, unlike premise-based solutions that require high initial capital investments and support fees.
- Improve employee productivity – with unified communications, desktop collaboration, smart device features, mobility, contact center, and other advanced features.
Choose UC Cloud Voice for your communications solution
Contact us today to customize a communications solution for your business with on-site installation and support for the length of your contract.