Integra's IP/MPLS VPN Solutions allows your business to connect multiple offices and enjoy the simplicity of combining your voice, data and Internet traffic over a single network. Whether you have two sites or 200, Integra can customize a secure, reliable solution to maximize your networking investment. Bandwidth is available from 1.5 Mbps to 10 Gbps.
- Dependable and Secure Private Network — Integra’s high performance network connects all your locations over a private IP/MPLS network with 99.999% network availability. Voice, data and Internet traffic converge over a single network, providing rapid, reliable and secure access to all of your employees regardless of their location.
- Flexible Bandwidth and Access Options — Integra offers a variety of access technologies to provide just the right amount of bandwidth for your applications and traffic to all of your business locations.
- Converged Architecture — Integra offers the networking foundation for your business that allows you to grow, on-demand, with multiple service types: Internet, Voice and MPLS. This scalable platform supports your growing business and can be designed as a fully meshed network to support the needs of multi-location offices.
Enhancements to your network
- Business Continuity — Wireless Backup provides true diversity for your network by automatically switching your traffic over to a wireless connection in the case of a wireline disruption, without manual intervention. More Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Solutions.
- Cyber Security Solutions — Cloud Firewall Service protects your business by providing monitored and secure Internet access through a managed gateway. Unlike legacy firewalls, our Cloud Firewall Service offers filtering at the application level. Check out all our Cyber Security solutions.
- Remote Location Service — With Integra’s Remote Location Service, you can leverage a centralized IP PBX to serve all remote offices and reduce costs associated with multiple, physically dispersed phone systems. Our Hosted Voice and Managed Voice PBX systems.